Friday, November 23, 2012

Hi

Well hello. I genuinely do not expect this blog to get any interest at all or have any readers, I just want a place to write. I'm not good at writing, but I'll try my best. I like tea, and a while ago I found out I love tea, so I want to record my ideas about it in some way. My hand writing is shit so a diary is out, and word documents just aren't organized enough. At least with this, not matter how bad the content, it will look pretty. I'm a student, I don't have the time to spend everyday writing, and I don't have the money to go out and buy some fancy-schmancy teas and tea ware. I'll make do with what I have, but never the less I'll spend every penny I can afford on tea.

Anyway that's a little introduction, I highly doubt anyone will read this, but if by some miracle they do, check back in a few days for some crudely written, possibly tea related posts.

Dil

No comments:

Post a Comment